Knowledge of cosmetic bottle lotion pump head:
1. Dispensers are divided into two types: tie-type and screw-type. In terms of function, they are divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump head, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the general bottle body. The spray standard is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other commodity packaging. The length of the same reception can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. Lotion pump head? The standard scale is 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is generally used for cream and scrub products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump head and hand-button sprinkler head. Foam pump head is a non-gas-filled hand-pressure pump head, which does not need to be filled to produce foam, just lightly press to produce quantitative high-quality foam . Usually comes with a dedicated bottle. Hand-button sprinklers are generally used in products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the dispenser is rather messy, generally including: dust cover, snap head, snap rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (with steel ball, glass ball) . Bottle caps and dust caps can be colored, electroplated, and can be covered with anodized aluminum rings. Because a set of pump head involves more molds, and the order quantity is larger, the minimum order quantity is 10,000 to 20,000.
6. Airless bottles are generally cylindrical, the standard is 15ml-50ml, and each has 100ml. The total volume is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to prevent cosmetics from forming pollution during use. The vacuum bottle has anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored The price of plastic is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity demand is not high.
7. Distributor customers seldom open their own molds, they need more molds, and the cost is higher.
What are the advantages of cosmetic spray pumps?
The design of cosmetic packaging bottles is constantly innovating. From the beginning of the plastic cap, the squeeze cap to the final spray pump, each time is to better store the cosmetics and make it easier for people to use. So today we mainly understand what are the advantages of cosmetic spray pumps?
1. High-quality environmental protection, easy to recycle;
2. Good sealing;
3. The dosage can be well controlled, and it can be brought very convenient in many fields, such as medical treatment, wounds or oral cavity is not suitable for application, then the spray pump comes in handy.