1. Compression molding bottle cap production process
(1) The compression molded bottle cap has no traces of the material opening, looks beautiful, the processing temperature is low, the shrinkage is small, and the cap size is more accurate.
(2) Put the mixed material into the compression molding machine, heat the material in the machine to about 170 degrees Celsius to become a semi-plasticized state, and extrude the material quantitatively into the mold. The upper and lower molds are closed and pressed into the shape of a bottle cap in the mold.
(3) The compression molded bottle cap is left in the upper mold, the lower mold is removed, the bottle cap passes through the rotating disk, and the bottle cap is removed from the mold in the counterclockwise direction of the internal thread.
(4) After the bottle cap is compressed and molded, it is rotated on the machine, and a knife is used to cut the anti-theft ring with multiple points connected to the bottle cap at 3 mm from the edge of the bottle cap.
2, injection molding production process of injection bottle cap
(1) Put the mixed material into the injection molding machine, heat the material to about 230 degrees Celsius in the machine to become a semi-plasticized state, and then pressure-inject it into the mold cavity, and cool and shape it.
(2) Bottle cap cooling shortens the mold to rotate counterclockwise, pushes out the cap under the effect of the push plate, and completes the automatic fall of the cap. The use of thread rotation demoulding can ensure the complete formation of the entire thread.
(3) After cutting the anti-theft ring and installing the sealing ring in the bottle cap, a complete bottle cap is produced.
(4) After tightening the bottle cap, the mouth of the bottle is deepened to the top of the sealing gasket, and the inner measuring groove of the bottle mouth and the thread of the bottle cap are in close contact with each other. Several sealing structures can effectively avoid the leakage or deterioration of the substance in the bottle.